Living the Dream

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blood, Sweat, and Tears.....literally







Here is the reason for the blog break. Bill worked his a double s off on this little (major) project. I tried to help as much as I could, I was too nervous to use the saw. Anyway, this was not a "cooking with gas" kind of job. It was more like cooking with charcoal, with wet matches, and in high wind. We are almost done, new carpet gets installed at the end of the month. The floors look awesome. Bill's poor hands may never recover.......Happy Birthday to my superstar husband!!!! He doesn't look a day past 36.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... billy can really work hard at his age. it looks good, but the wood looks a bit uneven in the back corner. but that's billy and he's okay if it's a bit off. call me if you want me to help him make it perfect.

happy birthday bro,

clint

9:17 PM  
Blogger YF said...

omg.. bill looks so happy in all the shots. amazing you two are still married. can't wait to come visit and spill on the new rugs...

11:03 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I am impressed with Bill's skilz. Where did he learn to do hardwoods? Kudos and Applause to Bill. It is great to have a husband who is handy that is for sure. Nicci, the best thing to do is stay out of the way and learn to fetch.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home