Living the Dream

Thursday, January 17, 2008

When Your Heading To First With Your Pants About To Burst...

A sure way to get on CC's bad side is to laugh at or make her the butt of a joke. (This reminds me a little bit of someone who lives in this house. Hint: His name rhymes with pill.) So what are Owen and I expected to do when CC tells us on the way home from school that her class had cupcakes and diarrhea for snack today? After O and I recovered, we found out she had a tortilla with melted cheese. Quesadilla! Owen and I could not stop giggling and Claire didn't talk to us for the rest of the drive.

7 Comments:

Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I am laughing too! That is so funny. One question- is Claire a screamer when she get's mad? Like a ear bursting scream? Ella kills me with that. It is just payback from youth- I now think about how many times my parents had to hear me screaming at Lonnie.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

Claire is a hitter, I think I might prefer a screamer?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I'd like to know what your momma thinks about you having a girl and a boy now. Payback perhaps! I know my parents secretly wish payback on Lon and I. Or maybe Joe did not torment you much?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

Joe not tormenting me? That's funny Lar. It was his favorite pastime, I was lucky enough to get teased by your brother too. My favorite was when my brother and I would team up to torture Michelle, it was a bonding time for us.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many times I used to say, someday you will be in my shoes, I hope I am around to see it......and wella!!! And as far as the tormenting, you will also find, that some things that happen, you never want to know about! Like Joe chasing you around with the hairspray can and a lighter, I had nightmares after that story...MomC

8:37 AM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Hairspray and a lighter??? OMG! And I thought I was tortured... Sorry Nic. You know, sometimes torture can be endearing...

11:42 PM  
Blogger YF said...

You kill me. I bet the two of you are a total pain in the battooties when you are together (you and O!) but it is very cute.... laughter is always a good thing.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home