Living the Dream

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My List

Okay Larisa, here is my list of things I like to do just for me. (I cannot figure out how to add Do The Puyallup to my links!) 1. Reading. I think I set a personal record this year. Favorites of 2007: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Middlesex, and it was nice to be done with Harry Potter. My one on one time with People magazine is also a treat. ( This mag is not a rag, it is totally legit.) 2. Tennis, I need to figure out how to play more. 3. Going to Target by myself, actually any shopping by myself. 3. I'm with you on the working out. I always feel better after. I've been enjoying the cycling and pilates classes. 4. Cheeseburgers (animal style) Gotta counter those calorie burning workouts! 5. Pedicures 6. Music, Clint and Jill got us some hip, cool, Portland music. We've been going back and forth between Caves and Sexton Blake. Ladies, you would love this CD. This guy has redone some of our favorite 80's tunes. (Bette Davis Eyes, I Need Love by LLCJ) I know my time is running out for hip music, soon I'll have to resort to Greatest Hits and CDs sold at Starbuck's. 7. I'm straining to get to 10. Bubblebaths 8. Netflix, I'm in charge of the queue and renting all these movies I read about but didn't get a chance to see. Examples: Squid and the Whale, Little Children I'm getting ready to move into the classics. Trying to keep Bill from knowing the password to change movie selections! 9. Roadtrips, as long as I have junk food and something to read. 10. Browning myself in the sun, and I'm going through withdrawals people!
That was harder than I thought it would be. Let's see yours Michelle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I love your list. You get a gold star, because I really think you are in touch with enjoying things for yourself! I am going to try some of the things on your list actually. Chuck is the one in charge of our que for Blockbuster and all that comes in the mail is action flicks. Sometimes he will throw me a bone and get me a "chick flick" but I notice it is always a hot chick in the lead. Good job! OK, Michelle and of course Lonnie next!

5:01 PM  
Blogger mmmyers said...

Nice list, Next I want to get on a flight and we can go get a pedi together! soon.
keep on pampering yourself - you deserve it.

12:58 AM  
Blogger LONNBAD said...

can i get the pedi too?

i just got an email from your Bro he sounds good. any plans on him visiting or anyone going down there to see him?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home