Living the Dream

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CC's Birthday Cupcakes


Claire can't wait to start celebrating! This is the most excited she has ever been about her b-day. We made cupcakes to take to her school tomorrow. CC decorated them ALL BY HERSELF! She did a great job. Here is a the yummy frosting recipe we used: 1 c. unsalted butter 17oz. jar of marshmallow cream, beat with a mixer add 1 c. powdered sugar 1 t. vanilla beat til fluffy.
I am getting stressed out about her bowling party, only 2 rsvp's. I don't have any phone numbers to follow up. I am going to try and track down some parents tomorrow. Wish me luck , there is a 10 kid mimimum. Okay, now I am angry that no one is calling!! Deep breath, feeling better. We are taking Claire to the mall for her present. She wants an oufit for her Build a Bear hippo, and ofcourse one for herself. The family is going to Shakey's for dinner, we will have some Mojo's for you. Happy Valentine's Day

Correction: 7oz of marshmallow cream not 17!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

You have a Shakey's? No fair- I thought they were extinct.

I bet all the kids will love to have Claire in their class each year as there will always be birthday goodies in addition to the usual v-day candy.

I have waited till the last minute to RSVP for parties. Don't worry, a bowling party should be popular. Where can you pick up a few extra kids if you need to... hey what about a couple of Owen's friends? That would be fun.

Good luck.

12:27 AM  
Blogger YF said...

So cute. Did you get my message? I know, I have an excellent voice. I hope you had a great time and that CC did too. Worst case scenario, next year, Fi and I will drive down to go to the bowling party! xoxox C

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home