Living the Dream

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Toxic

Anybody tell someone they had a black smudge on their forehead yesterday? I was lucky enough to catch myself at the last second. I did make this mistake once before in my life, I am glad I did not repeat. Anybody giving anything up? (other than caffeine? good job Cryko.)

I am starting to fall a little in love with this new place I call home. Where else can you find a Sublime or Social Distortion song on the radio at all times? When I first got here I was a little nervous by all of the gang like tattoos, now I just throw out the west coast sign and give them a secret handshake that you people would not know about. It's all good. In my cycling class today the instuctor gave a little speech about sending some positive thoughts Britney's way and then we spun it out to "Toxic." This is the same instructor that is trying out for the "Gladiators." I don't think I have to tell you, this is my new favorite class. Did I mention mid 70's this weekend?

6 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

That is great. I am so happy to hear it! Cycling.. Damn woman! GG! I did tell a women yesterday (seriously) that her fly was down. She was very thankful! That one worked out well. I guess I didn't actually SAY it, I did that whole gesutre to my zipper business....while making a funny face. easier that way. The weather has been great finally. I love it too. Soon... xoxo C

PS: I am still totally struggling w/ my giving up of caffiene. Doing well, but still miss it.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is NOT that. :-) Super PI.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I will practice my "West Siiide" gang sing for when we move to Cali! Chuck and I have to try the spinning class. The thing that gets me is - at ours, they turn all the lights out while they spin. Do they at yours and what is the purpose?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

Yes, they turn the lights out here too. Maybe because it gets so hot in there? I like it, I also have front row phobia and prefer not to have anyone on the bike behind me. Am I crazy? When are you and Chuck moving down here, I hope you are serious!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

We are on the two year plan. We have to wait until Taylor graduates. He is in 10th now. Time flies though. We are craving sun and surf.

12:24 AM  
Blogger YF said...

ok, they turn off the lights in our spin class here too - in ours, they do it because the women in the front row don't want to see such a clear pic of themselves in the mirror... and for mood i think....

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home