Living the Dream

Monday, February 04, 2008

Technical Difficulties

One of my favorite parts in Zoolander is when they are acting like monkeys trying to get the info out of the computer. I can totally relate. I have been smacking around my digital camera and it still won't download my pics. I will think about that tomorrow. (I watched Gone With The Wind on Saturday, yeah for Netflix!) So I will dialogue an update. The kids and I took a roadtrip to Arizona on MLK weekend. We had a great time visiting with Dad and Judy. Went to the park, went to the zoo, went to a car auction. My Dad got a little friend for the 55 Chevy. (This is where I would have put a picture of the 63? Impala) They are having a good time with their new hobby, Dennis Hopper would be proud.
Kiddie update: Owen started an after school Spanish class on Thursdays, he is really enjoying it. A few kids in his class speak Spanish and I think it makes it fun having them help along. Little League is about to start up again, Bill is officially coaching this time and went to a teaching seminar last week. I think Owen really likes having him out there with him. I can't believe my wittle baby is going to be 5 in ten days!!! O was considered a "big boy" when he turned 5, but Claire is my baby. I have to get the lead out and start planning her B-day party. We are going to invite her preschool class bowling. She has her first dance class on Wednesday, should be fun.
Brother Joe is doing great with his new business in Costa Rica. Go to www.oceankayak.com, click on fishing, click on pro staff, click Costa Rica, and you can read Joe's bio. Pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Good choice of the bowling for a birthday party! Ella just attended one and there were at least 15 kids there and they had a blast! However, it took about 1 and 1/2 hours for one game. It was like a marathon, but they were all done and satisfied at the end and ready to move on to cake and gifts.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home