Living the Dream

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rockin' The Vote







Owen and Claire's school let the kids have their own election. Look at the little polls, are they cute or what? We were all supposed to keep who we voted for a secret (Yes, I got to vote as I was the class helper today.) Anywho, kindergarteners are not the best secret keepers. Obama was definately the winner in Mrs. Nelson's class. I have not voted for realz, yet! Owen really wants to go with me. So, we will ALL be going after he gets out of school. I also made the kids a dinner ballot, we are having alot of fun with this. I hope the lines are not too long....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea, it looks like where I voted, except for the colored paper!! It is good they learn about their civic duty when they are so young, I especially like the ballot for dinner, brings it right on home, good idea Mom.
MomC

10:43 PM  
Blogger YF said...

That is a good idea... smarty pants. I asked Fi (after telling her many times who the candidates were) if she could guess who won.... the answer? Grandma Tita. Not totally sinking in yet over here.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Robinson said...

You always have such good ideas! Nolan was asking everyone in the van which candidate they'd vote for-it was really surprising how into it he was!
Kathy

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home