Living the Dream

Sunday, September 28, 2008

LA County Fair











It feels like we have been super busy since school has started. A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to the fair after school. Last year we went on a Saturday and it was brutal, much better going during the week. We didn't have to wait in any long lines, although it was a little hot. It has been in the triple digits a couple times this week! I am ready for a cool down. Owie's baseball started practice this week, Go Padres! I asked Bill if I should get some brown sleeves, he informed me that a couple of decades ago they changed their colors to navy blue. He has a new coach this year that seems very nice and experienced. What else? Oh, CC has her Halloween costume already! We just need to find a couple of little details. Owen is not sure what he wants to be. Any ideas? You will have to wait and see what Kitty is dressing up as.....

p.s. The goats were totally out of control.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The goats are so cute, I think you should get one! CC & Owen have that look of pure glee coming down that slide, wish I was there to see them. Remember how excited you would get the day before the Lewis County Fair?? Those were fun days........MomC

2:36 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I almost missed the GOAT ATTACK ON Owen... See his look of terror!

5:57 PM  
Blogger YF said...

awesome. glad O got a new coach too... the other one... not my favorite. Of course, I never got the whole sports thing. Goats are insane. All of them. I miss you xoxox to you and kids.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home