Living the Dream

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, Boy!

Double reason to party today, last day of school and Owen's 8th birthday! School let out at 11 and we headed straight to the park with a couple of kids from O's class, younger siblings, and I got some chat time with other Moms. CC was very happy to have friends to play with. After the park we headed to an end of the school year swim party. (I know, we have become social butterflys.) Then we met Daddy Bill at Red Robin for a birthday feast! Owen had a great day. A few of his friends are coming over on Saturday for his birthday party, I need to clean my house! Owen also lost his other front tooth yesterday, he is talking with a theriousth lisp. In my opinion O's tooth was not quite loose enough to pull out. He gets all excited and rips them out. Corn on the cob is gonna be tough this summer. He is a super kid. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him now that school is out.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, Owen has lost that little boy look, he looks more and more like my handsome son-in-law!! I wish I could have been there for the celebration of both last day and B-day! Hard living so far away....I miss you all, MomC

9:29 AM  
Blogger YF said...

Happy Bday Owen. You cute little - big - devil. You are adorable and I can't wait to see you again soon. Looks like you had a wonderful bday. congrats on the teeth!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home