Living the Dream

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I (Mostly) Love Our Cat


I'm thinking we have the sweetest cat on the planet (unless you're a lizard). She pretty much lets CC do whatever she wants. Claire's favorite game is to stuff Flower (CC changed her name) into her toy stroller and run around the house while kitty holds on (for dear life) with her wee, little paws. My only beef with kitty is the sometimes fatal damage she is doing to the nice lizards that run around outside. I like the lizards! I tried to keep kitty in but it has become impossible. My neighbor let me know that she does not want kitty in her backyard, I don't blame her. I guess I need to get better about keeping the cat in the house? I'd like to remain on speaking terms with the neighbor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Does she eat the lizards or just kill them? I guess your food bill would be less... Cats love to torture little critters that is for sure. We have a cat that Ella can just tease all day long, but when he finally has enough, I can tell because she will have a big slash across her face. Ella doesn't complain though because she knows she took it just a bit too far. I call it Swift Justice.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

No, she does not eat them. Most of them end up alive but without tails. Poor things. And yes, occasionally CC gets some Swift Justice from kitty. How was Vegas?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I think the tails are made to come off- to escape. We leave for Vegas on the 20th. Want to make a trip up? Isn't it close for you? I am so looking forward to some sun!

4:51 PM  
Blogger YF said...

i was there and witnessed this cat in the stroller business. amazing! not only were Fi and CC trotting her all around the house in it, Fi was aggressively tucking kitty in head and all, and she never tried to get up. my cat would have eaten them both for supper. Happy mom's day L. you are a great mom. xoxoxo

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home