Living the Dream

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh Yes, It's Ladies Night


We have a meeting at the kindergarten tonight on literacy. We decided as long as we are out of the house we might as well stay out for as long as possible. (Knowing the way we roll we'll probably be home in time for Grey's Anatomy)
Don't worry if you do not hear from me tomorrow, it's my birthday and I'll probably just curl up in bed, in the fetal, and mourn my youth. Just kidding, so far I am ok with getting older. Although it is a little creepy having crow's feet and pimples at the same time.
May the force be with you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you having crow's feet! I don't buy it, you still look 22!Love ya!
Michelle

10:27 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

so ,you don't believe the crow's feet but you buy the pimples? believe you me i've got both. did i tell you that we are closer to 50 than we are to 18! sick

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are still my baby.

Dad

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say it's your Birthday!!na, na, na, na, na!!Happy 35th!!!!
Love you,
Suni

10:32 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

You make me laugh! As long as you do that everything is A-OK!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home