Living the Dream

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cuz Every Little Thing is Gonna Be All Right!



I wish I was not such a worry wart. Based on my friends in the hood, I know that I am not alone with this affliction. Everyone seems to have different triggers. For me a couple of big ones are parking lots (because of all of the close calls with Shelly getting hit by cars in our youth) and blood disease such as Lyme or West Nile. I have been on the phone with the advice nurse for both of these illnesses. (both were totally legit concerns, I swear.) For some it it petting zoos (this one kinda makes me tense too.) I know for Posh, it is fast food burgers. The two people that I want to have no worries are O and C. I remember the feeling of worry when I was a kid, it was like a bad tummy ache. I was scared of atomic bombs. O is scared of tornados and seizures. (long story) I hope he and CC always tell us about their troubles and I hope Bill and I can always make them feel better. Don't worry, be happy. In other news, our new table is n-i-c-e!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans are make to worry, the ones that don't are in prison or will be.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your table, you went with the valentine theme eh? very nice!In honor of cc?
m

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS what your fears of dogs & bees & turkeys, oh yeah I know what you are going to say, your not afraid of dogs.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

Dear Smartass, there is a difference between worry and not wanting to get stung by a bee or attacked by a wild turkey, plus I am getting much braver in my old age. P.S. Yes, the Valentine theme is in honor of CC.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home