Living the Dream

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Craftin' and Cleanin'





I have never been a big fan of crafting (to my mother's disappointment) My kids are now at the age that just about everything revolves around an art project. I am helping with the preschool party on Thursday and O's kindergarten party on the 20th. My partner and I went to Joann's on Sunday and secured our supplies. I have been doing alot of cutting and gluing since then. I would say my crafting ability is about the same as my 6 yr. old son. The good news is that it gives me something to do besides eat in front of the tv at night. My dad is arriving this afternoon and I am fighting a losing battle trying to keep my house clean for 5 minutes straight. Oh well, as long as I have plenty of tp, salty snacks, and kids who like to wrestle he will be happy. Doesn't CC look like a perfect little angel?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember him and those plain Lays potato chips, you got those on hand? Have a nice visit with him and give him my love !
M

2:57 AM  
Blogger YF said...

Tell Papa hello from us, and I love the pic with Bill helping CC put the star on top!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

You make me laugh and you underestimate yourself! Just wait until you are doing your kids science projects for them when the hit Jr. High. And you thought you were done with algebra and science... Life is not fair. Lar

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home