Living the Dream

Monday, December 04, 2006

Front Page News



My friend and I took our kids to see the tree lighting in our town and what do you know? Our kids picture made the front page news. Pretty exciting. We had a mellow weekend. One of our neighbor's had our kids over for a playdate and B and I got most of our Christmas shopping done. The boys went to a B-day party on Sunday that CC and I had to skip. The party was at a bowling alley and CC had was already up coughing on Sat. night. (we couldn't risk hanging out in second hand smoke) We were both pretty disappointed. I am long overdue for a social activity and I don't think this blog counts. This is close to what the picture in the paper looks like.

1 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

Really cool! I bet they love looking at themselves on the front page. Looks like it was fun! We haven't made it out to a festivity yet - hope soon.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home