Living the Dream

Monday, December 11, 2006

O Tannenbaum



We captured and cut down our Christmas tree on Saturday, it was no match for our saw. I read a sign at the farm that said we are much better citizen's than those nasty artificial tree people. You know, all the clean air we are helping to produce. I like to think our tree is happier now. It was a balmy 24 degrees during our hour long search for the perfect tree. CC and I got a little whiny towards the end. We perked up after we were rewarded with cheeseburger's for all of our hard work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicci, You are so clever and write so well! It's fun to read your blog! I can't believe how big and beautiful my grandkids are. They are the best. Give them a big hug for me. You and Bill, too!
Judy

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home