Living the Dream

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Dad the Rock Star



We are having a great visit with my Dad. The kids are crazy about the attention they are recieving. My favoite part is when they insist on waking him up in the morning. ( Payback for all of the times he bugged me in the early afternoon when I was younger) Grandpa or as my kids call him Grampoo, even tagged along to my weekly tennis outing ( all ladies ) He was nice enough to take it easy on us. Today he helped me with my babysitting gig. I think we might be starting to wear him out. O and CC are lucky to have such terrific grandparents on both sides, it stinks that they can't hang with them more often. As soon as we win the lotto I plan on investing in a hippie type compound where we can all live in perfect harmony.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture of Thomas w/the kiddles. I'm jealous that you have company. :) Enjoy your visit w/your Dad....tell him hello.
Posh

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a hippie like compound like the one I live in?

10:39 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Our parents need to know that we want our kids to know just how great they are! I do hope that your hippie compound might be just like Rainbow Valley. Would you have any live bands? What about random buses for us to live on? Would it be free or would there be a charge at the gate?

1:42 AM  
Blogger Living the Dream said...

That is exactly what I was thinking. A cross between Michelle's compound, Rainbow Valley, and maybe throw in a little Heaven's Gate.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

I am not quite sure about the Heavens Gate part. I cannot quite swallow the part about a mother ship coming to pick us up.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home