Living the Dream

Monday, October 01, 2007

Car Wash
















We had a busy weekend! My Dad and Judy were here. They took their new "baby" to a car show in Temecula. The kids had a great time helping him wash the car. I think all of their scrubbing, spraying, and pounding only made him moderately tense.





Both kids had a game on Saturday. We had to split up but my Dad, Judy, and I were able to see both games. After a 20 minute rest we headed to the LA County Fair. I love a good fair, back in the old days the SW Wa. Fair was the highlight of my summer. Unfortunately, this fair was pretty brutal due the the swarms of people. I cannot get used to the massive amount of people here. Everything is colossal! I need wide, open, spaces! Another difference at this fair was the amount of booze served (which ofcourse, I have no moral objection to) we are talking Jager shots, voldka, $15 dollar magaritas! (The prices I object to.) We thougt it best to get out of there before it got too late in the evening. Okay, the food. There was a stand selling Krispy Kreme Donut chicken sandwiches and deep fried Coca-Cola!! It made me laugh because whenever my Mom is really hungry she always says,"I could eat a fried pig turd." This could actually be an option at next year's fair.





3 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

omg. so funny. i can see your dad's face wincing with every swipe. SW WF. Good times. Call me to talk turkey on where we will go and when! The food part is sickening. I didn't think it could get worse.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Fried pig turd- I'm glad you come from dark people too! Your moms is funny!
Chicken san on a crispy cream? Oddly, I think I would like it.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard that CA has the trend setters!!!
-leigh

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home