Living the Dream

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Am The Lizard King


We have almost convinced the kids that these guys are our pets.

So, I am currently driving a rental car while my car gets some work done. The car is a PT Cruiser. The kids think it is awesome and Bill is mortified. When I got my mail this morning my neighbor asked about the new vehicle and said she loved it, I said I would be happy to get my minivan back. She was pretty shocked and grossed out that I would prefer a van to a PT Cruiser. I did not take the time to explain to her that in O.H.I.O. minivans are very cool. I'm getting a little concerned about our SoCal image and it's not just the nerdy van. Most of you know that CC insists on dressing herself. Well, lately she has been into long, flowy skirts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. Bill wears white dress shirts and a tie to work. My hair is a little long and very plain, and it has been too hot for make-up. Add Owen's wholesome looks and I think we are definitely giving a Christian fundamentalist vibe. I think eyeliner and more jewelry are in order for me. Maybe I could convince CC to wear a pair of shorts or at least a tank top! We need to work on our "street cred."


1 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

love lizards. they make great pets. so affordable.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home