Living the Dream

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back To School




According to Owen, his first day of school was "kinda cruddy." A few reasons: he did not get a turn on the monkey bars or the swings, a kid told him to "Get out of here!" when he tried to play with him at recess (why are kids so bratty?) he was really hot, he got lost after lunch, but most of all, school was too long. I think he was being a little dramatic but at the same time he has never had the "all day experience." I'm hoping he just needs a little time to adjust, a couple nice buddies wouldn't hurt either! Let's hope O's second day of school is "kinda awesome!"




Check out Owen's latest Lego set, Exoforce "Aero Booster," pretty cool.



Also a picture of our 6th grade neighbor, super nice kid.


3 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

oh no. isn't that horrible. kids stink. except ours of course. i am sure that he will find some buddies soon and all will be awesome again.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Owen will find some buds soon. He is so cute too and well dressed- so that helps of course. I'm sure in no time school will be rad! How is he doing now?
Lar

5:25 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

Another thing- about kids being so mean. I find myself asking Ella all the time, "Were they nice to you, etc." As if I have to protect her feelings all of the time. Now, my mom was pretty great, but I do not ever remember her ever being so concerned about the school bully being awful to me. Are we too protective? I think I am just a control freak and I want to make sure my kid is in a glass house. Believe me- Ella is tough and makes friends in seconds, but I am still worried. That cannot be good. Thoughts???
Lar

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home