Living the Dream

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Crazy

me awake 4am, outside snow. me back to sleep. 7:45 hear morning school bus. me jump out of bed, make kids cereal, me parent helper at cc's school (beach day) cc bloody nose all over beachy shirt and carpet, me panicky running late. wash shirt and carpet, throw shirt in dryer, contain nose jump in shower huffing and puffing no time for coffee (bummer) get my beach gear on redress cc and pack up kids. me carpool day, head for first pick-up. what are you doing here? preschool cancelled. cc crying no beach day! me home, making coffee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life in the fast lane.

Pop

10:34 AM  
Blogger YF said...

That never happens in Cali... :-)

xo C

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are living the dream!
XXOO MomC

11:08 PM  
Blogger Do the Puyallup said...

You make me laugh every time. Thank you.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home