Living the Dream

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Big Ol Jet Airliner

Busy, busy times. I am leaving for Cali in the morning, my kids are staying here with my Dad and Judy is hopfully coming on Sat. for sure on Sun. I will be home on Wednesday. (Anyone have a spare xanax?) Just kidding, I know the kids are in excellent hands. I am the one who has trouble letting go. It sounds like I may be too busy to worry much, our house sold this weekend. This is good news, we just were not expecting it. Now it is crunch time. We are working with a realtor and have about 30 homes to look at. Most of the houses are in Upland, a couple in Chino Hills (no OC references) and Redlands although we are a little concerned about the commute to Redlands. I also panicked and signed CC up for a couple of preschools sight unseen, I am hoping to get a chance to check a few schools out when I am there. All in all, I am feeling 100% nuts right now. As soon as I settle down I am going to relax and try to appreciate the fact that I will have 5 days to only worry about feeding, clothing, and entertaining myself. (and Bill, ofcourse. and find a house, and preschool, but other than that...) The kids are a little overly excited, which means they are even more talkative than usual. Last night we were driving to the airport to pick up my Dad and CC started to cough, I asked her if she was ok and she told me she was just talking and forgot to breathe. Believe it! Well, I'm outta here. Wish me luck, and my Dad and Judy too!

2 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

so now that you are gone, you are probably (hopefully) loving your little break? good luck searching out here - I wish you the best... i will eagerly await some good reports. xoxoxo

6:21 PM  
Blogger YF said...

Hey L, it is almost 5 am here in china and i am getting ready to go back to bed... hopefully.. anyway, i saw that you were online and to your question - no, no chinese corn dogs, i will continue my quest. how was cali? give me a post! xoxo C

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home