Living the Dream

Friday, February 23, 2007

Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be Will Be)


Well, now the house is for sale. It's a little depressing. Bill is back in Ca. until March 2nd. Keeping the house ready to show is making me nuts. You know that commercial where the guy works with monkeys? That's how I feel with CC and O. We have people coming over tomorrow morning to look at the house and I have two different buyers coming to look at the Trooper this weekend. We are not expecting the house to sell too quickly, but you never know. At some point we will need to get more serious in our search for a new house. I am pretty much taking it one day at a time. I don't think I will look back on these days fondly. We have already said goodbye to the house we brought Owen home to, and the house we brought CC home to, now we will be saying goodbye to a house with so many memories. I am ready for some roots! I know I am starting to sound like a whiny complainer. This is the new"me" for now. On the bright side, the kids are still doing great. I am doing my best to keep it positive around them. I read the sweetest story with them last night called " The Mountain That Loved A Bird " by Alice McLerran. It choked me up. P.S. Anyone looking for a house in the Akron/Canton area?

1 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

ah shucks... i know it is hard... i hope you sell it fast and find a new great (even better spot) to start your next exciting life adventure! you have experienced a lot of the land! take care, C

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home