Living the Dream

Friday, April 06, 2007

Vacation






















The kids and I went to Florida for spring break. (Poor Bill had to stay in Ca. and work.) We had a great time visiting with Grandma and Papa Frank. My Mom scored some passes to Ron Jon Resorts, very fun splashing around in all of the different pools, lazy river , and water slide. The kids loved the beach, they were absolutely fearless! I think they would have tried to make it to Cuba if I wasn't harping on them every 15 seconds. I am comfortable wading to my knee, any deeper and I start getting squirrely. I loved that they were so brave, even if it made me a little nervous. Check out the actual "beach bum" that decided to hunker down inches from us. What can I say, crazy people seek me out. My Aunt Dee Dee was also visiting, it was nice to be able to catch up with her. Other than missing Daddy Bill, and my Mom being a little under the weather, it was a super nice break. We came home to snow flurries!






2 Comments:

Blogger YF said...

That really looks wonderful. Sorry B couldn't be w/ you. i love you in the tube.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about the story about the bum....funny seeing picture with it. Looks like you all had a nice time. We actually are getting some snow today! ~ Posh

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home